Saturday, September 20, 2008

20.09.2008

Today is my little baby's birthday. Yes, he is turning one. Time flies.

So many thots rushing in as I recalled this very day a year ago! Delivering Jerry and a year later, celebrating his 1st birthday. So this little baby of mine has indeed grown up as he moves onto his toddler years.

19/20.09.2007

I was admitted on 19.09.2007, getting ready with all the pre-delivery tests required for very next day. Minhui & ShunLi visited me, and accompany me with all the 38 updates that both Minhui and I catch up non-stop. Both us enjoyed doing that, since the years we spent in our secondary schools till todate! I couldn't really catch a wink, having to curb with my excitement for next day.

As I get myself ready after early morning wash-up @ 0630hrs... Worrying in fear for not being able to shower for the whole of confinement month. OMG!!! Hate thinking about it. Really so yucky...

Getting ready and off I go with Dear. The next moment that we knew, we meet Baby Jerry for the 1st time in our lives. We were so happy and touched @ that very moment.


20.09.2008

Jerry turns 1 year old 2dae! Time flies. How amazing things in life can be. Both Dear and I juz enjoy every moments with Jerry.

Many happy returns ahead...

No comments: