Tuesday, September 30, 2008

rAndOm #01

@ work now, sneaking in to note my tots. (>.<)

All of sudden, so many different kinds of tots come rushing into my mind for that very few seconds.

Got a call from Sean Photography that J. Jerry's pics are ready for selection. Appointment set 2morow @ 1900hrs. Our pockets gonna burnt BIG hole? If so, it juz mean the pics are simply irresistable. To burnt or not burnt Big hole on pockets???
*What a contradicting woman!*

2morow is Baby Aralyn's 1st birthday party. We are invited. Looking forward to the party, should be fun.

2morow is PH, OFF day! Somehow, with appointments set and parties to attend, our OFF day is gonna juz BURNt away. In exchanges of Excitement & Fun, Why not??

*As I blog my tots, I am working and planning for my 2009 resolution.*

Got an interview this fri. Something that I long hope for. May this one be a successful one.
*Friends out there, pls pray hard for me. Thanks lots!*

Running off for lunch appointmt with Pris & Eileen. A Fun & '38' lunch. HEh-heh...

Cheers,
Ever BUSY woman (*.*)

No comments: