Friday, September 19, 2008

dEad sEa - #1

What a terribly hurting evening I had yesterday. I got a nasty scolding n nothing of what I have done was appreciated, be it the care n concern or kind intentions.

Upon reaching home, I calmed down and feel more consoling upon looking @ Jerry's facial expression as he slept on my bed. Though still feeling awful n hurt... Dragged myself to bed with my headache which has been killing me for the day and the shoulder aches that I got from swim on Wednesday's evening.

Indeed, it was a bad day for me. As I move on, whatever juz happen shall go into my collection of Dead Sea. This collection of mine collates the most of my sadness, sorrow, n anger. On and off, it needs to be 'digested' and 'disposed'. Soon, when the collection piles up too fully then.

BTW, 19Sept is a special date for me. (*.*)

*Expecting a better weekend ahead as Jerry turns one this Sat (20Sept).

No comments: