Friday, October 3, 2008

A fRidAy - fuLL of tOts...

Started off with my rushing off in the morning for the job interview regards to the job opportunity that I long hoped for. Somehow, my mood wasn't feeling any bit of excitment as I was caught up with another worry. Oops... But, I still try and do well for the interview. Only hoping for gd outcome.

Applied leave for today and left for home straight after interview. Feeling hungry as I took the MRT back. Starting to feel lousy during the MRT ride home...

Had a delicous brunch that mum prepared, gobbled down two servings of my fav. tuna deli sandwich with plenty of veg. *yummy!* Spent the rest of noon @ home with my boy, looking forward to our grocercies shopping after dinner.

After shopping while heading home, I started to feel lousy again. From observations that I made and tots that ran wild, my mind starts to think illogically again. Life is so unfair! Yes... Though I have learnt to accept this fact, dun noe why my mind seems not working 2nite and it goes 'hay-wired'.

'If Life is Fair, both you and I will not carry ourselves differently in terms of names, feelings, character, and all of so much and so forth!'
Sounds real silly, but itz juz so absolutely true.
So better stop the nonsense tots and move on positively!
*wakey!*

*Ever full of tots*

No comments: