Monday, October 27, 2008

grOss?? diSguStiNg? iTz aWfuL...

Feels awful now... though I juz done with round of mini BBQ @ home. Yummy!!! Yummy!!! Especially the grilled bacon w/ enoki mushroom and BBQ banana w/ choco.

Whatz up? Gross? Disgusting???
Not yet fully recovered from my stiff neck, still behaving slight robotic. As next is...

I woke up this morning with minor 'jammed up' of phlegm down my throat. Only to realise that the phlegmy thing is really greeny, till to extent that I find the greeny phlegm going down the basin real gross n disgusting. Yes, the feeling is awful as I have yet recovered from the stiff neck attack and there comes another monster holidaying in me. For sure that my body is kinda heaty @ this stage. Need to input more cooling stuff.

Recalled this TCM advice to down some bird nest when throat is slight unwell. I got to make sure I do that in a while then. Hopefully, I will be better soonest.

Itz been a while since I last got sick. If I remembered correctly, way even before I got preggie??? Think so... But now, haiz...

I want to be fully charged in order to catch an important appointment this coming Wednesday.
*Pray hard that my throat gets better with the phlegmy thing going away soon.

No comments: