Friday, October 31, 2008

hApie hALLowEen!!!

Early morning, I received some threats from someone in the office. I am in fact immuned to these threats.
The following is to you, whoever you know who you are, juz in case you get resources n happen to drop by here!
'Juz shoot whatever threats u can think of man!'
I sympathise you as you should have better know my character thru these years, and hence why do you bothered to waste your efforts in coming up with threats on me??? Will it work?

Though... though I may seems and looks 'angelic', but in fact, I am not! To certain extent, I can be a NO-NO nonsense person. So itz either you gonna get it from me one of these days, or I juz dun give a shitty da*n of your stunts! People who knows me well enough do agreed that I am not an 'angelic' person after all.

Alritey...
31Oct2008. Itz another Halloween, supposed to be another partying nite-out.

The partying monster stopped her partying activities since early Jan07'. Has since quitted. This year, she is going to spend her Halloween @ home. Rotting and laze the nite out, as she has took over new role of a deadly slug.

"Yes, I am really super duper tired. Almost drained-out."

Think most of my buddies & close friends know who this used-to-be partying monster is. However, yet a suitable nick for this monster. Whatz the new nick???

Happy Halloween to all!!

No comments: