Friday, October 17, 2008

17072008...

Hate it! I got stiff neck again... Yes, since yesterday. On and off, I do get stiff neck. With it, I behave like a robot. It looks funny. That feeling just hurts and really s*cks! No cure to it, except to let it goes off on its own.

The pain is getting worse today. But another much more POWER pain defeats that. Thatz my heels. The heels are killing my feet, leaving @ least 4-5 blisters. OMG, I really sympathise my feet. For sure, gonna dispose this irritating heels straight after I get a replacement later.

Done with my usual favourite breakfast @ Mcdonalds. In no time, it's lunch again.

I had a wonderful birthday lunch treat from my buddies, Eileen & Pris. Thanks! The lunch treat was great, especially with the catchup we did just now!

A tense & rush for errands later on. Haiz... Got to rush for road tax renewal later. Yes, forever the last minute payments to make. Bank transactions to do, etc. What else? Hopefully I dun miz another one of it. *Cross fingers*

Weekend ahead... Expected to be quite a busy one as well.

As usual visiting to in-laws and housewarming cum birthday invitation to attend on Saturday. Hoping to be able to laze the Sunday over @ home.

No comments: