Friday, November 21, 2008

21.11.2008

One of the Fridays which I am on leave. Oh ya, I am almost on leave for rest of the Fridays till end of the year. So shiok ya???

I have shopping trips, meet-ups with friends, facial appts, etc. all planned accordingly on all these Fridays. Of coz, not forgetting some days reserved for Jerry.
*Cun stand myself coz I m such a great planner. Wahahaha...

Gone for another sale @ Expo with Xiaomei. It's the Loreal sale. From what I recalled, itz a yearly event.

As usual, stock up with the facial cleansers, the SPF50 sunscreen protector, etc. Though grabs reduced in quantity as I got some recent investments in other beauty products, but still feel satisfied with the shopping.
*Yes, I did make sure that I got those that is required. Itz not abt the sake of getting it coz itz cheap. Yeah!

What else for next week? As planned tentatively, meetup with Cat for shopping. I got to warm-up and be disciplined as she is such a shopping queen. Oopss...

No comments: