Monday, November 10, 2008

nEw dAiLy 'hOmEwoRk'...

Over the weekend, rushed over to collect my reserved set of SKII Revival Set. Whatz becoming me??? Ever since after delivery of baby, I am becoming more wary about my skincare. Though laziness still defeats ALL when I decides to rot and laze around.

Since after done with maternity leave and back to work, I started all these skincare protective measures such as facial packages, facial products. I was never one hardworking woman giving a glance on all these, only 'on & off' homework done depending on my mood. However, ... I never want to look like a 'yellow-faced' woman. As age is catching up along with 30s, I need to do some homework.

Yes, itz thru facial sessions n 'on & off' homework try-outs that enhance my urge to work solely on this brand.

Looking @ this new skincare set, I will try to be more hardworking and do my daily 'homework'. I do feel some sense of pleasure and satisfaction as I look @ it. Wahahahahaha... So I am starting to luv myself more, pamper myself more?

Most imptly, I muz be hardworking in order to get results. If not, getting this set is of no use should it sits in my dressing corner and collates websss...

Can I do it???

No comments: