Sunday, December 21, 2008

20.12.2008

It's a so-called 'double happiness' day today.

ROM Anni & Jerry turns 15mths old today.

Arranged with Xiaomei & 4 other mummies, all of us attended a trial class @ Baby Jumper Gym. It was not as gd as I expected. Hmm... kinda disappointing is for all I can say. Haiz... After so much trial classes here & there, I still prefer Little Neuro Tree ('Trio').

Took a nap after back from the trial class, thereafter headed for T3 with Dad, Mum, Bebe, Xunwu, and two little boys, Jerry & Jordan. Finally got the chance to be in T3 ever since its opening. With the X'mas deco, it further brightens up my day though I was not feeling very gd in mood.

Yes, so itz juz another 'nothing special' & normal day!

Anyway, I have indeed felt better after baking Walnut Choco Chip cookies. Juz done with the baking. Yes, @ this hour. So itz 21.12.2008 now... Hmm... Looking forward to a better day in early morning...

zzzzZZZz...

'Sick??... but fit to play mahjong in the late evening & still not back @ this hour... aRRgghhh...'

No comments: