Monday, December 8, 2008

buSy lOng wEekeNd...

Such a busy long weekend starting from Friday, stretching all the way with activites fully packed till Monday.

Though on leave for whole of Dec prior to starting new journey, however I m still as busy. Hmm... I cun seems to be able to laze @ home for one full day. When is that possible???

Fully packed with appointments on Friday, followed by X'mas lunch with Oct07 mummies & babies @ Ellenborough Market Cafe Merchant Court. A BBQ session on Sunday noon & wedding dinner in the evening.

It was a wonderful X'mas lunch on Saturday. Having to catch up with the mummies & babies and of coz, not forgetting the yummy durian paste dessert. Total indulgence with two full bowl down into my stomach. Incredibly yummy!!!
*Thanks to Mummy Cherie for making this X'mas date happen!*

Sunday was a challenging one! BBQ in the noon with STEAK as the main course. It's so yummy! Thereafter, attending MeiMei's wedding dinner in the evening with everyone from home.

Only managed to relax much on Monday. Luckily it's a PH. Long weekend as all of us laze @ home.

Can I possibly go on diet with all these yummy food that I cun seems to resist??? I shall KIV this dieting plan & defer it to Jan2009. No point having to miss out the goodies during this Holiday season. Yeah...
*I think I am such a greedy slug!*

No comments: