Sunday, December 14, 2008

rAndOm #03

rAndom tots on this lazy Sunday noon...

Hmmm... Tots on my new 'journey' give me sense of excitement & tense. Looking so... so forward to it. Though this, I still cun bear as I may need to sacrifice much of my time as I take up the greater challenges that I foresee in the new 'journey'. Anyway, ...

I cun seems to understand myself. There is not much of self-control. Grabs of chocos, chips, sweets, etc. cun seems to be out of my groceries shopping list. Whatz up with me? For a period of time after delivering Jerry, I was kinda disciplined in this sense. However, this sense of discipline seems to vanish & cun be feel anyhow recently. I am becoming my pre-preggie self. Oh no... the used-to-be junk food woman.
Sad to say... I really find great sense of satisfaction with the stocking up of the junk food. Yeah!
*Consider happy or sad??? Hahaha...*

As my appointments arranged and scheduled for the rest of the 2nd half of Dec, I will need to put in more effort in spending more quality time with Baby Jerry. Thatz my target to work on.

Oopss... I forget my tonic drink this week again.
Got to go to make that tonic drink in standby mode for consumption before going to dreamland tonight.

No comments: