Friday, December 5, 2008

mY nEw hAbiTs... 2009

'Happy Birthday to Cat!'...

Yeah!!! Itz a gd & fulfilling day. Got my Dentist appointment scheduled in the morning to do scaling & polishing and facial appointment @ SKII Boutique Spa in early noon. Thereafter a good & yummy lunch and stock-up of Jerry's food jars & cereals @ Carrefour, I headed to IMM to meet Dad, Mum, Bebe, Jerry & Jordan.

Hmm... nEw hAbiTs for year 2009???

Laying higher expectations, aiming for the better... One of the resolution for year 2009.
With recent investments in health & beauty products, I am so much hardworking now. Cun help it as age is catching up and health is not as before. Oopss...
Health products such as EYS Essence of Chicken with American Ginseng, Cordyceps & Huaishan Extract and EYS Bird Nest with Pearl Powder & Collagen.
In fact, I hate taking Essence of Chicken most. I rather plain double-boiled Cordyceps w/ pao shen. The smell of Essence of Chicken reminds me of the shitty yucky smell. But still, with the goodness of it, I need to take it to buck up my health. Haiz...
(*Pardon me, though kinda mean but I really cun help it.)
Needless to say, I sure luv Bird Nest. Itz every woman's favourite.

Daily habit: -
- Put in gd use the facial products such as Facial Treatment Essence, Signs Treatment Totality, etc.

Weekly habits:-
- Gulp down a btl of Chicken Essence / Bird Nest
- Get a facial mask done

Monthly habits:-
- Facial appt.

With the lazy me, getting these daily & weekly tasks done sure require ample of self-discipline. Most of the time, I knock off into dreamland w/o any effort put in 'looking after' myself.

Whatz becoming me??? All these never used to appear in my 'dictionary', but whatz abt it now? The must-must habits of a mother of one???

Anyway, thatz for sure with something I need to work on real hard...

No comments: