Friday, January 2, 2009

02Jan09... nEw jOurNey!!!

Today marks a special day for me as I embarked on my new journey after years thru S******. Having to be able to move on finally, I have been so much looking forward to it though was staying @ home for almost whole of Dec08.

The feeling of staying @ home with my little one gives me such WOW! feeling. Nothing defeats such. However, time flies especially when you are so engaged in your own favourite activities. That’s the fact that I accepted though enjoying the WOW! feeling @ home

It was a good start as I started my journey early this morning. Went thru the usual norm introduction & induction by HR, having then to be ‘passed on’ over to my so-called Direct Boss. Had a simple & healthy lunch @ a steamboat restaurant off @ China Square. Oopss… Is it China Square? I am just so lousy in terms of street directions and of course that explains the scolding & naggings I got when I gave the wrong directions. Anyway…
Thereafter back in the office after a ‘Healthier Choice’ steamboat lunch, my brain almost went dead after an approx. 4 hours of intensive introduction & induction by my Direct Boss. Though, it was a very fulfilling session for me having to cope with better grasp of what is expected in this new journey with the many challenges ahead.

End of the day… Rushing off to MRT station…

Once again, I boarded the ‘forever full of crowd’ MRT ride home. I was so wrong in my assumption that the station was reflected by the newly in-place feature via MRT rides. To my dismay, it’s only available in new MRT rides. The norm old rides don’t have such enhanced feature. That’s the reason why I complained and nagged about it to Xiaomei.

Feeling of reaching home is really so relaxed. Mum & Xiaomei, along with the little boys came to fetch me @ the MRT/Interchange in order to save me from the shuttle bus service back home. The shuttle bus service back home is such a killing one that I have not got on such service for tons of ages, and most of the time I will prefer the ‘Flag & $3.20’ cabby service on the road.
… Jerry seems to ignore me when he first saw me as I hop in the car-ride. I can feel that he is feeling unhappy for me having to be out the whole day. I miss Baby Jerry so much during the day, though my mind was fully occupied with the injecting of info. during the intro & induction sessions in the day. I spent rest of the evening talking & playing with him. And there, he turned in less than two hours. So to speak, that very two hours are the most precious hours for me today.

No comments: