Thursday, January 8, 2009

24hRs jUz iNsUfFiciEnt...

As I embarked on my new journey, I became a super duper busy woman. Things have changed... With this, I just think that 24hours a day for me is somehow insufficient. Perhaps more hours for me in order for quality time to be spent with luv ones.

I came to realise that my baby, Jerry, seems to be ignoring me when he sees me back home in the late evenings... For past evenings ever since the 1st day... OMG... Sounds so sad... That makes me feel awful. Needless to say so much, I will try my best to devote most of my FREE time to him.

So to speak... No more free time to laze, blog, dream, etc. However, updates of us are via my facebook account. I guess thatz a much simpler way to share with my friends. Blogging simply requires much more time & effort than that. Though, I still hope I can sneak some time to blog. Coz I luv to share stories...

Time to go to dreamland...

Happy 2009 to ALL! Cheers...

No comments: