Friday, January 30, 2009

Wrap up of Jan2009... Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Here goes my Long Long post...

Such a late belated greeting…
Happy Lunar New Year to all! So much of the norm greetings, keeping it simple with just hoping for Happiness & Great Health to all my loved ones and of coz, to you whom have been with me here…

Happiness & Great Health are the two most crucial essentials for one in life, as I feel that nothing beats these two. Along as year 2009 arrives, I have been searching high and low to sum up my wish list, new year resolution, etc. Somehow, having only to conclude with these two though with the tons of others down the norm list that ran in my mind.

For a good 2009 start, it went off well after embarking my new journey with a total new change, though still in same specialization. In order to upkeep with the market niche, servicing industries are not just focusing on QUALITY, somehow with consideration on Customer Satisfaction. This is the area whereby I need to further enhance on my occupational expertise, not just what servicing industries are focusing on nowadays. So it’s about Customer Satisfaction… How do I enhance my experience in terms of this aspect then??? Anyway, KIV as it’s really boring for you to go thru all these job-related issues via my personal space. Prior to moving on, just to share… I have great enthusiasm with looking forward to the many great challenges I foresee in my new journey. I look forward so much to it every other day.
*Please do not think that I have gone berserk. Just that my main goal for year 2009 is to UPz my financial capability to fulfill my mini dream earlier than expected, so I got to change my mindset and get devoted in order to achieve my goal. Needless to say, I enjoy the process without complaints. Yes, as of now…*

Talking about UPz on my financial capability, I took up part-time and help out my little boss, BeBe. Last quarter of 2008, she comes to me with initiative to set up her personalized on-line shopping for ladies. Tie up with her busy studies schedule, I try to grab some personal time of mine to help her out. Yes, I have been supportive about this idea and I see it as a good start!
Hey you, No worries there… Shall share once things are done up and ready to Go!

Having said that, now's about my little precious, Jerry. Though real tie-up with all the new commitments, I still try my very best to spare out some QUALITY time for Jerry. His growth & development, in terms of the new stuff/skills that cross his little brainy, are the moments that struck irresistable & loving SMILES to both Dear and myself.
Do you know? To certain extent whereby both of us can just sit by our bed and enjoy looking @ him quietly with his peaceful sleeping moments as he falls asleep in our cozy bed in the late nights with only dimmed bedroom light on, and for no reason that these moments can bring silly SMILES on both of our faces.
So, that’s about how I end my day beautifully. Having to enjoy and share beautiful moments with my most beloved ones before ending the day in dreamland is the best gift that I get daily. I am just contented with all these…

Nitezz...

No comments: