Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14Jan09... BKK tRip???

Almost to mid month… January 2009, isn’t it really fast as the time flies? I have been trying to accept the fact that hours are just rushing by especially nowadays with my recent new commitments. So… 24hrs a day ain’t enough for me…

Looking forward to my BKK trip… It’s just tomorrow. Yeah!!!

Having to have Jerry to be taken care by my MIL and Dear got to stay around with Jerry in order to cope with situation of separation and/or stranger anxiety. Guessed that we just got to be on the safe side for Jerry to cope better with my absence. Dear has been repeatedly assuring that Jerry will be fine under his and my MIL’s care. I was like… coping up with the tons and tons of worries that built up as the trip is getting nearer.

That’s me… I am such a contradicting woman. Though looking forward to the trip with excitement, but yet having tons and tons of worries regards to care for Jerry during my absence. What to do???

This evening, we are bringing Jerry over and to so called ‘conduct induction’ for my MIL in order for her to better manage and cope with Jerry’s daily routine activities. Being a strict ‘Go-By-Book’ mummy, I have been faithfully noting Jerry’s daily routine in an organizer since day1. Yes, be it myself or my helper. Needless to say during my absence, I got to try get my MIL to follow whatever I plan in terms of daily routine. Anyway, I can’t do much except to ensure whatever needs to be brought across be simple and clear to avoid any confusion. All I can do is to hope that Jerry is getting along fine with the ‘just 3-4 days holidays’ @ Ah-Gong & Ah-Mah’s place.

Yes, it slips off my mind. I have yet the time to plan out the itinerary of this BKK trip. Normally by this time, I should have got a nicely drafted itinerary planned prior going on the trip. However, this year is so… I have been so busy. Just to share… I am hoping that there isn’t any hiccup with hotel reservations as confirmation yet finalized as of now!!! Oh Mine!!!
*My guests on this trip… Please don’t knock on my head if you ever come to realize this @ this point of time. I don’t mean it. I will do my part with the whatever left-over hours on an itinerary prior to hopping on the trip tomorrow evening.’

No comments: