Friday, January 9, 2009

09Jan09... Plan aHead??

Having to more or less settled down @ work, I have also completed all the e-learning courses that are ‘encouraged’ to be completed within a week though time allowance for completion given by HR is 3months. Phew! All the e-learning stuff is really dry and I was almost drowning myself with water and snacks to keep me awake thru that process.
*No fear for any weight gain with all these junk down. No one can help me coz I simply can’t resist. Anyway, they are the ones who helped me to remain awake thru my ‘tough’ time. Haha…*

I got this feeling of guilt for not having quality time with Jerry, so I have dated Dear and get him to clear the weekends with any appointments especially in the mornings in order to bring Jerry out for dates.

Planned breakfast date out, and of course catch up with our usual marketing @ NTUC on Saturday morning. Jerry loves the shopping trolley buggy ride, hence I planned to bring him to NTUC Xtra @ Jurong Point.

I have to attend an event @ Suntec which is the 50plus Singapore event mainly for the elderly. Going over to help out in an event in the noon.

Planned to bring Jerry to reckee Weekend Playclub programme @ Julia Gabriel when he turns 18mths this March. That’s gonna be on Sunday morning after our breakfast date.

That’s the plan for my weekend ahead.

No comments: